Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Promise to Post More

I promise to post more than I have been. 

Overall, I am unimpressed with how I've been living life this past week, aside from Edinburgh, which was great. I don't know if I have stopped posting because I felt worse about things this past week or if I felt worse about things because I wasn't posting about them. It's probably a combination of the two. But I want to break the cycle now. 

Since the last real post, I have had a couple really good (bad) ideas that I want to write about. They both involve higher education of sorts. The first I already wrote briefly about. The second is an idea for a more radical alternative/supplement to college that focuses on self-teaching and sharing knowledge. Basically, it would be like an exclusive apartment complex. More on those later. 

Tomorrow, I have to get up early to go to London for my second London field trip. This time I plan to wake up on time. 

Also, I promise more pictures soon. I have hundreds to go through, but I will get on it. I am thinking about entering some of the better ones in the Bing Overseas Programs photo contest. Unfortunately, there is no cash prize - just a shirt, a water bottle, and the calendar the winning entries will be put in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment