Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Wednesday

One of the best parts about yesterday was that I never got dressed. I was in my bathrobe literally all day.

Possibly the best part was that I shaved my beard. I took the beard, the biggest I've ever sported, off section by section. Photo documentation is in a Facebook photo album. Check it out.

I also bought a new digital camera on eBay for almost half its going price and some new ear buds on Amazon.

In the morning, I made a list of things that I have to get done before going leaving for Stanford (today), mostly small logistical things, and I spent the day crossing off a few of them.

Of course, I also went through my Oxford prep routine - blogged, read about the Tudor age in Britain, and watched a couple hours of travel DVD about Scotland and Ireland (Dublin, West Ireland, South Ireland, and Scottish Highlands and Islands).

No comments:

Post a Comment